Zodiac 2 Fs

DaveC

Internal Development
I am thinking of selling my Zodiac 2 as I don't use it much anymore. I really don't want to lose alot on it though. It is mint condition with all of the buttons/joystick working, no scratches, dings etc. No dead pixels. Screen is evenly lit. Barely used, was ALWAYS kept in its case. Has the benefit of being tested, you don't take the chance of getting a dodgy unit. I would also throw in the cradle, an aluminum case (a modded GBA case, fits well). Has the box and all of the papers. There is also some commercial emus on it (Gizmo/NESem), Warfare inc. ,launcher x, Interstellar flames, purchased commercial, dictionary, other stuff that I forgot. Not sure how software would work if you wanted to re-register it though, you could just leave as is it would be ok. SD card won't be included as I paid $200 for it so will sell on ebay separately. If I can't get $375 for the Z (it is over $475 value) I will probably put it on ebay eventually, just thought I would put it here to save the auction listing hassle. I could e-mail pics if you want. I am in the US

Tapwave guarantees it for a year anyway so if it did eventually go tits up you could get it exchanged.

Anyone interested let me know. I could always put it on ebay w/buy it now for you and then tell you the item number if you are unsure of buying direct from me. My feedback on ebay is 100% pos w/over 200 FBs.

I know this isn't exactly GP32 related but I have read that some here on this board wanted one.

finty101 posted on Jul 7 2004 at 05:51 PM said:
You paid $200 for an SD card? :eek:
It is 512 Mb, that was cheap at the time :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll offer the $375 if I figure out some way to get it. It could take me a month or more, though. Hopefully it will take less time than that, though.

Edit: Looks like all I might be able to afford within the month is $320-$350. If that's good enough, I'll make plans to sell my stuff right away. If not, I'll have to turn somehwere else........

Edit Edit: No, I think I'll just get a BLU. Yeah. I want to keep my Atari stuff.

GP32BLU posted on Jul 10 2004 at 07:19 AM said:
I will Trade My FLU for your Zodiac 2
wait a sec you're the guy that....

:angry:

sebastian_insua posted on Jul 10 2004 at 10:39 PM said:
carlgeorge posted on Jul 10 2004 at 09:11 PM said:
Right I am interested in what this means:

wait a sec you're the guy that....

Go on tell me.
A better explanation would be to read these threads:

SCAM 1

SCAM 2

SCAM 3

SCAM 4

SCAM 5

not that DaveC would actually be stupid enough to do the swap....
No I am not that dumb, close maybe but not quite that dumb. I already have a BLU anyway.

I have seen that lamer here before, mr. "................."

I have never read those threads before and wouldn't have known what a dick this guy is.
The problem is that there is no way to stop him because he'll only reappear under another username.

Back