GBA Gpcinema

blipped4

T03
Website
none
Omg if anyone lives in the uk and has satellite you may have seen the GBA News update, Apparently there is going to be a cartridge like a flash cartridge where you can create films on it, Seeing though as the gba cartridges lack in size for example the max cartridge could be 10 mb,Who would waqnt to watch a film in a whole 10mb Quality Even shorts like The Simpsons would be unbearable.Also i Hear there is going to internet access to the gba,Couldnt imagine a PCI 56K modem stickin out :lol:

Thats MEGABIT instead of megabyte, Apparently it is 4mbit - 1mb

So it would be like this

16mbit-3mb
32 -6mb
64 -12mb
128- 24mb

This isnt completely accurate as i can fit one average gbs commercial game at a time on my 64MBIT cartridge.

I was very pissed off when i found out it could only hold one game, And they also stopped seling the smart wallets which took the piss.

but u can get 1 gigabit carts. which is 128 megabytes

Sorry,Thought i was reading a text ;)

Yeah but will we be seeing a commmercial Rewritable Cart?I dought it seeing as there will be needed copyrights and exactly what they dont want is piracy, A Rewritable Cart wouldnt really help.

It has firmware flashing... Which means someone could make a FW for it that will let you play ems, and then the GBA could have emus on CF... :blink:

Back