Gba Bios

Hi, I have been searching very hard for a gba bios that is correct. I have used 4 different bios files and all come up with an error. I can still play a lot of games, but Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island always freezes after the selection screen.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure no one can directly link you to something like that on the forums. So this topic is against the forum rules (please read the rules next time). Just keep searching, you'll find a good one eventually.

Fargo said:
Cannot the emu be made to work without a bios?!
Yes. But I have to get around to it. It's not a high priority thing for me because a lot of other things are more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fargo said:
Cannot the emu be made to work without a bios?!
Are you Irish?

EDIT: I was talking out of my ass, it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm aware of the stereotypes. They exist over here too and come from a time of outright discrimination towards the Irish. I guess I was just a little shocked to see it on these boards, even good-naturedly (which I'm hoping is the tone xnopasaranx is going for).

Hey guys, so sorry to be gone for a while and then just pop back to beg, but could someone please PM me a link to a working BIOS as well? I've searched extensively, and all that I've found don't work at all. Much thanks in advance.

Just to clear that up: I was not referring to a stereotype or anything like that. I am surprised noone actually understood my remark. Irish people tend to phrase their sentences in a certain way (I am not sure which part of Ireland this is common, if not in all). Rather then saying: "Can you pass me the sugar?" they would say "Could you not pass me the sugar". Well that was a lame example, but essentially that's why I asked.

Back