Gngeo And Uni-Bios 3.0

mats158

Still Fresh
Hi all,

I am using GnGeo 0.7 for Caanoo with Uni-Bios 3.0. I know that I can enter the Uni-Bios ingame menu by pressing I + II. This works perfectly while palying a game.

Here's my problem: When I seclect Uni-Bios in the frontend rage2x, the settings are always Europe/Console, so the country setting Japan from rage2x is ignored (as stated in docs). I would like to have Japan.

How can I set Japanese in the Uni-Bios ? I cannot enter the Uni-Bios before the ROM is loaded and after loading the game I cannot change the country.

Thanks

mats158 said:
Hi all,

I am using GnGeo 0.7 for Caanoo with Uni-Bios 3.0. I know that I can enter the Uni-Bios ingame menu by pressing I + II. This works perfectly while palying a game.

Here's my problem: When I seclect Uni-Bios in the frontend rage2x, the settings are always Europe/Console, so the country setting Japan from rage2x is ignored (as stated in docs). I would like to have Japan.

How can I set Japanese in the Uni-Bios ? I cannot enter the Uni-Bios before the ROM is loaded and after loading the game I cannot change the country.

Thanks

When you see the 'Universe Bios' screen, hold down 'A','X' and 'B' simultaneously. Now go in to Region Setup. You can choose between any combination of Japan/USA/Europe and Arcade/Console mode. It should remember the setting too after you exit the game.

Nightbird said:

Hi all,

Thanks

When you see the 'Universe Bios' screen, hold down 'A','X' and 'B' simultaneously. Now go in to Region Setup. You can choose between any combination of Japan/USA/Europe and Arcade/Console mode. It should remember the setting too after you exit the game.

Thanks a lot! This is working fine.

Back