attachicon.gif
PandaSit.jpg

Come and sit down a bit at our booth :D

(Limited to 8 worldwide ,))
I'll take eight!

Last edited by a moderator:
really?

I never knew this

Ah, seems we in the UK are still forced to use one, at least to leave our island, then it's all ok to move around.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23184899

Booo...

I'll get one next year I guess, they're a bit of a rip off tbh

Yes, I suspect passports have become a rippoff everywhere, especially the new 'smart' variety with pictures and fingerprints, that still won't prevent the US authorities to fingerprint and question you for hours:)

I think Schengen is actually one of the best achievements on this lame old continent, though the nationalistic/anti-foreigner prejudiced might disagree.

Just another quick information:

We'll have a world premiere as well!

We'll have Hyperkins Retron5 system playable for the first time.

So if you want to check out how good the Bluetooth Controllers work, you're more than welcome :)

Edit, just realised it's next weekend : Hope all goes well at GamesCom and those Pandora bean bags see plenty of use. :)

Will come on Thursday ;) same as last year ;)

I am actually only coming to hang out in the Retro Area with you guys and all the other great people :)

Hope to see all of you and I hope I wont forget my pandora shirt ;)

Well, they're custom made so they can't be bought anywhere. I might sell them after the show, but will keep one or two myself.

yeah those are pretty sweet looking, I might be tempted but guessing shipping would be ridiculous on those

I'm thinking about going on Sunday, but no promises.

Any plans for hanging out somewhere in Cologne in the evening? I would most definately join in for that.

Ok, I just got my ticket for Sunday, so see you there! :)

Too bad I'm missing you, ptitSeb, but Saturday is already sold out (and I can't make it on Friday).

Never go to GamesCom at Weekends, avoid it if ever possible. ;)   It's already full there at Thursday, and Saturday and Sunday, the masses are basicly stacked up to the roof in the halls.  :D

Back