GamesCom 2013 - Who's coming?

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
So, who'll be visiting the GamesCom this year?

We'll be in the Retro Area, Hall 10.1, F70, so if you want to play a bit Pandora, with Everdrives or have a chat with EvilDragon, you're more than welcome to join us.

Oh, and I might have the upcoming RetroN5 playable as well there, in case you want to check that out :)

I'll also try to make a daily video from the Retro Area as well, so everyone who won't have a chance to visit there will see what's going on.

I wonder if they manage it at least this year that people not have to wait 3hrs or more just to see or even play some of the top titles.  I never was at the new Games Com but a couple of times at the old Gamesconvention in Leipzig, there you never had to wait that long, and I guess it also is not that bad at the E3 in LA.  Cologne should have enough big halls so that the booth's can be big enough for the masses, can't be that hard to optimize the areas for better visitor pacing.

I guess at least the Retro Area will be not that over-crowded it was always a nice and quiet  (but still interesting) spot at the old GC back in Leipzig.  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
PandaSit.jpg

Come and sit down a bit at our booth :D

(Limited to 8 worldwide ,))

Bean bag Pandora Chairs!, Now it's hurting me I can't go..

I never visited a games convention, but i like to visit GamesCom 2013 only to meet Pandorians at retro area. :)

But my german is zero and i'am at about 1200/1300 Km from Cologne so don't know..

English is fine, no need to talk German.

AFAIK the PS4 and XBox One will also be there this year, so it might be more interesting.

I never visited a games convention, but i like to visit GamesCom 2013 only to meet Pandorians at retro area. :)

But my german is zero and i'am at about 850/900 Km from Cologne so don't know..
Well, I speak no words of German too, and I'm quite far from Cologne. It's my first convention, hope it will be great. And I will meet some of the Pandorian, so it will be great anyway :) !

I would really like to come. But I am on holidays then...

Too bad especially as some people have said they will be there which I really would like to meet :(

Back