Gameprobe32 Poll

What is the best feature you would like to see more of?

• Rom Reviews

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homebrew Reviews

• Game Recommendations

• Game Tips/Codes

• Emulator Reviews/Comparisons

• Other (please specify)

• It's fine as it is!

• Total voters

frolik

Bass Invader
Website
Visit site
Only been running a week and it's looking pretty full already! We're not short of content for the site but I want to know what the site is "worth" checking for, so vote away!

oh, if you don't know what I'm talking about, go here:

GameProbe32

frolik posted on Mar 21 2005 at 09:26 PM said:
Only been running a week and it's looking pretty full already! We're not short of content for the site but I want to know what the site is "worth" checking for, so vote away!

oh, if you don't know what I'm talking about, go here:

GameProbe32

Simply to tell that this website is really really great and that I love to read it :)
keep up the good work !!!!
and many thanks for that :))

Last edited by a moderator:
BobBorakovitz posted on Mar 21 2005 at 03:39 PM said:
Thanx for the great comments, guys!

is voting on this myself allowed?? lol!

-BobBorakovitz

I'm really impressed with your site. Keep the balance like as is I reckon.
The rom mini-reviews are great!

kknd_cf posted on Mar 21 2005 at 09:54 PM said:
Also I'd love a decent article/guide about gpcinema because I still suck at it. Good job by the way.

I would also Love a guide for gpcinema. I got Lord of the Rings working on it (kinda) but it was way too dark and it took me about an hour to figure out how to convert it properly. It would be nice if someone would make a complete guide for getting a movie or show from a DVD to your GP32 (include ripping, formatting, etc.)
Great site so far!

EDIT: and include downloads to all necessary programs and many pictures (makes it much easier to understand)

deadlychicken22 posted on Mar 22 2005 at 01:58 AM said:
kknd_cf posted on Mar 21 2005 at 09:54 PM said:
Also I'd love a decent article/guide about gpcinema because I still suck at it. Good job by the way.

I would also Love a guide for gpcinema. I got Lord of the Rings working on it (kinda) but it was way too dark and it took me about an hour to figure out how to convert it properly. It would be nice if someone would make a complete guide for getting a movie or show from a DVD to your GP32 (include ripping, formatting, etc.)
Great site so far!

EDIT: and include downloads to all necessary programs and many pictures (makes it much easier to understand)
Maybe that, as i have problems with it too...
But also sections llike your recommended colecovision games.. Except for some other systems that i dont know about.. (C64, Spectrum, Msx, Atari st, lynx.) :)

It's definately a good idea, although we are concentrating on gaming I may take this on sometime soon.

If there's anyone out there who might want to help - GPCinema Guru's especially - send me a PM. The more the merrier!

Looks like the Recommended Gaming is pretty popular - we have plenty more of this in the works so stay tuned.

:D

Blah posted on Mar 22 2005 at 04:17 AM said:
Yeah, but thats only one of thousands of combinations of possible ways of encoding. Use your imagination.
Tis a good way to get started tho do a few with that then start experimenting with diffrent settings.

Good site am all ready looking for some of the games reviewed. Also a lot of the older games were on a lot of systems like jumpman and jumpman jr are on the c64(i have the disks in my basement :p ) and on the Colecovision and probly countless others, any way if you could you should say which emu it works best on and if there are any differances at all from system to system. just my thoughts.

Bourbon

thanks bourbon,

Bob has written an emulator comparison for the Colecovision, I personally only use fCOL32.

The Colecovision articles are specifically for the best games on that system so it makes no sense to say which other systems the games are available on. There will be features in future on Best game version. In fact I have one lined up so check it out soon.

All the other "Recommended gaming" features have the recommended emulator next to the game title, and all games listed are confirmed working well on the GP32, so you can't go wrong really!

I personally SUCK at video encoding, and don't understand much about it, but I'd love to learn!! If there's anyone out there willing to write up a good GPCinema tutorial, PM either myself or frolik.

I have a couple of ideas for application articles, but they need some work still. Any other requests or suggestions for applications to be reviewed?

Keep Reading!

-BobBorakovitz

Back