Gamepark Files Bankruptcy

that's right everyone you don't like is epicenter :rolleyes:

LET'S THROW HIM IN THE LAKE AND SEE IF HE FLOATS!
IF HE DOES HE'S AN EPICENTER

Sorry, but reading your post made me think Epicenter too. You talk like him. If you aren't Epicenter then, well, that's fine. In the end I really don't care.

EDIT: Also, you joined today and seem to know exactly what being Epicenter implies :rolleyes:

Focus posted on Mar 19 2007 at 03:23 AM said:
GPH doesn't care what you want. If there was a new system it would have whatever LCD costs them the least money even if its resolution is 1948x5 with 6 colors. Keep dreaming.

GunPei2X posted on Mar 16 2007 at 09:13 PM said:
I never understood Epicenter's bitching about Quake2X -- it runs brilliantly for me, you just need to script the RAM timings and overclock to 240-270 and it's as smooth as I'd want it.
Ahahaha, yes 20 FPS with an ARM920T clock of 305 MHz is 'as fast as anyone would want it'. Delusional. not that I expected more. :rolleyes: For someone named Gunpei you don't live up to the brilliance of your namesake. Too bad.
lol?
I don't get why people like you are on here. Why don't you go and get a life?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading through this thread, I'm confused. So is GP dead or not?
Focus posted on Mar 19 2007 at 03:38 AM said:
that's right everyone you don't like is epicenter :rolleyes:

LET'S THROW HIM IN THE LAKE AND SEE IF HE FLOATS!
IF HE DOES HE'S AN EPICENTER
Sounds good.

*tosses Focus into the lake*

He'll reveal himself every time, no matter what new name he uses.
Can't we just kill him every time? Sounds more like fun than a chore.

Edit: And he floated, so he's definately be an Epicenter.

Proof plox~
Playdough posted on Mar 19 2007 at 04:09 PM said:
He'll reveal himself every time, no matter what new name he uses.
Can't we just kill him every time? Sounds more like fun than a chore.

Edit: And he floated, so he's definately be an Epicenter.
Yeah, judging from his join date, he shouldn't know who Epicenter is to begin with :)

Blah posted on Mar 17 2007 at 03:43 AM said:
Yes lets all buy DaveC's handheld, the one the size of a skateboard with the 3 inch Dpad made of wood and the 6 volt truck battery. Only $600.
This is the most hilarious post ever.
I'm still laughing :lol:

And i think we should keep feeding them. It's funnier that way.

Doctor Douchetasm PhD said:
So with GP and GPH both basically out of the picture (it's been, what, 18 months since they announced a commercial BOB?) the whole open-source handheld market is looking pretty dead in the water. PSP and DS not looking so bad anymore, are they?

They look just the same as always. One with a ghosty filtery screen and the other with a tiny low-res screen with no RAM that is usless for emus. How is Sega CD, NeoGeo, and CPS2 emulation on your DS, dumbass?

DaveC said:
Doctor Douchetasm PhD said:
So with GP and GPH both basically out of the picture (it's been, what, 18 months since they announced a commercial BOB?) the whole open-source handheld market is looking pretty dead in the water. PSP and DS not looking so bad anymore, are they?

They look just the same as always. One with a ghosty filtery screen and the other with a tiny low-res screen with no RAM that is usless for emus. How is Sega CD, NeoGeo, and CPS2 emulation on your DS, dumbass?

IT PLAYS QUAKE!!!!!11111one

... albeit at a low-ass resolution with most things not being fully textured, broken lighting and certain effects removed. Quite and achievement if you ask me.

epitaph said:
with most things not being fully textured, broken lighting and certain effects removed. Quite and achievement if you ask me.
Wrong. Everything is textured (except sky DSQuake). The lighting is in the soon-coming release of QuakeDS (which also is fully textured now), and the effects weren't removed, just werent made yet, I think they are in the upcoming release.
And what's more, both ports have mostly higher framerate with 34MHz + 66MHz than 2xQuake at 200MHz, face it, it's not bad.

DSQuake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03wz7nmaXa8
QuakeDS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNIKneo11o4

Miika said:
epitaph said:
with most things not being fully textured, broken lighting and certain effects removed. Quite and achievement if you ask me.
Wrong. Everything is textured (except sky DSQuake). The lighting is in the soon-coming release of QuakeDS (which also is fully textured now), and the effects weren't removed, just werent made yet, I think they are in the upcoming release.
And what's more, both ports have mostly higher framerate with 34MHz + 66MHz than 2xQuake at 200MHz, face it, it's not bad.

Hmm, hadn't seen DSQuake before, it seems pretty cool. Thanks for the heads up if nothing else. The monsters seem flat-shaded in that video of QuakeDS you posted though, but maybe that's just me.

epitaph said:
Miika said:
epitaph said:

Hmm, hadn't seen DSQuake before, it seems pretty cool. Thanks for the heads up if nothing else. The monsters seem flat-shaded in that video of QuakeDS you posted though, but maybe that's just me.

Yes, that's pre1 of QuakeDS. I were maybe unclear but the upcoming pre2 or final QuakeDS has both dynamic lighting and textured monsters.

Back