Gamepads Configuration

BAFelton

Website
www.open-consoles.com
I tried different game pads to work with my Caanoo.

A Logitech Royal Rumble and a Playstation 2 Pad with an USB Adaptator.

1 - They both work with Picodrive, but the problem is that If I play a 2p game like streets of rage, the controls the 2 players, not only 1.

2 - In MAME, I don't manage to configure them. They don't seem to be recognized.

Anyone tried something ?

On a GPH facebook video, we can see some guys playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on MAME with 3 players, how can they do this ?

BAFelton said:
1 - They both work with Picodrive, but the problem is that If I play a 2p game like streets of rage, the controls the 2 players, not only 1.
Under "Player 1 controls" you will see the keys for the Caanoo (pollux-analog written at the bottom), then if you push right you will see the keys assigned to the joypad, press A to clear the keys assigned to the joypad.

Now go to "Player 2 controls" and clear the keys assigned to the Caanoo (pollux-analog) and then push right and set the keys for the joypad. Things should then be working in order....I hope. :p

BAFelton said:
2 - In MAME, I don't manage to configure them. They don't seem to be recognized.
I also have this problem, I have tried pressing buttons I and II together to try and bring up the config screen but with no luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think those videos were of an unreleased mame emulator.

i want to buy a usb sega saturn pad does anyone know of a good place to get one?

Back