Gamebuino Meta

@EvilDragon Tell me why I should keep saving for your piece of crud when I could buy this piece of crud instead.

I've already looked up the ARM Cortex M0+ instruction set and am fully prepared to code my own OS for this thing. >_>

Tell me why I should keep saving for your piece of crud when I could buy this piece of crud instead
Because they are two different devices with two different (though overlapping) feature sets. If this piece of crud has the features that you want and EDs piece of crud has features that you don't need then you absolutely shouldn't get a Pyra and get this instead, or any of the other devices that might fit your need better. I don't know why you want someone to convince you to get a device you obviously don't have a need for.

Great! Be sure to pop up at our discord channel. It's where most of the developing is happening.
[doublepost=1521922145,1521917705][/doublepost]Did you get charged by customs? When Rodot sent me a prototype, PF charged an outragious 20 dollars of unknown taxes. :(

Having fun with my Meta so far. Can't wait to see more games come out. Though, tbh, I really don't like hte buttons. The click doesn't feel very nice and the responsiveness is pretty bad as well.

Back