Game Idea: "unimog Simulator

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
hello, im new in this forum and my english is realy awefull..

but i have a game idea "the unimog simulator"

-open world, 3D, touchscreen suport, wlan coop modus,

the unimog is universal motor gerät, a truck from the german company mercedes benz..

whit this vehikel, you can make your work on a farm,
you have some tools like a mower, to cut grassland, some trailers, etc,

when your mission is to cut the grassland, you must drive the unimog to the mower, and connekt the mower to the unimog whit a touchscreen minigame..

when you dont want to work, you can drive where you want, you must only pay the dieseloil whit your ingame mony (just like in real life) :)

i hope, a game like this brings EvilDragon a lot of new customers... the unimogdrivers..

i hope, everione read this and want make a game like this (or a n64 emu, i d like to play conkers bfd on the pandora..)

Some unimog videos by youtube..

this is my game idea on the german gp2xforum: (excues me, its in german..):unimog

Just for reference, game ideas are usually kept in "General" until they start serious development, that way non-developers can look at them.

This sounds interesting. I don't think there's many farming / driving simulators in existence.. I'd like to see how this turns out.

Its a nice idea, I've always wanted a unimog, so if someone does this, I'll definitely be playing it .. ;)

It'd be a lot of work, though.

Someone in the German forums mentioned Rigs of Rods, which is an open-source softbody vehicle simulator that I've magically never heard of.

Did you think about using that?

Rigs of Rods is good, but:
CPU: P4 or equivalent AMD at 2GHz or more, better with HyperThreading technology or dual-core (RoR has dual-core support)
* RAM:512 MB of RAM
* Video Card: 3D Accelerated with 128MB of VRAM or more
* DirectX 9c on Windows, or GLX on Linux
* supports force feedback joysticks and wheels (except on Linux)
* supports 3D sound effects with multichannel sound cards (enable the hardware sound renderer)

when somewone it portet, that where great, it has openworld, its look great, but the power of the pandora is not enougt..

Back