Game-editor?

TGR

Still Fresh
Website
junkyardforums.com
Has anyone else here tryed Game-Editor, I downloaded the demo version and played around with it. But the demo version wont allow you to export to anything other than windows.exe's, so I purchased the full version (standard package) and loaded up afew demos and exported then to GPE format then added them to my SD card. But nearly all of the games just ran so slow they were'nt playable! so has anyone else had any sort of luck with this program? or have any tips on getting games to run good?

Has anyone else here tryed Game-Editor, I downloaded the demo version and played around with it. But the demo version wont allow you to export to anything other than windows.exe's, so I purchased the full version (standard package) and loaded up afew demos and exported then to GPE format then added them to my SD card. But nearly all of the games just ran so slow they were'nt playable! so has anyone else had any sort of luck with this program? or have any tips on getting games to run good?
Maybe the GP2x build needs optimising, or you need to optimize the game, get around the use of Floats etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just incase anyone is interested, I thought I would ask clickteam about the chances of support for the GP2X and I recieved a very quick email Back from them.

We don't yet any anything on the schedule for the GP2X and its impossible to
say when and if something would be released for the system. We also don't
know if the runtime for the GP2X will be free or in addition to the purchase
of the products.

But
GP2X is on our radar so maybe sometime after our other projects are done we
can look into it.

So maybe there is a chance in the future for some sort of support for the GP2X from Clickteam :)

I'll keep trying with game-editor and see whats happens for now

Back