Game Boy Light (tezuka Osamu World Shop) With 11 Cartridges And Access

AdamK

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hey guys, as fellow handheld lovers I am sure you are aware of the rarity of this console. Sorry I didn't post this sooner, but I'm a newbie to this forum and didn't realize there was a marketplace here!

Anyway, here's the auction (it has about 5 days left): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=290008323931

If you want any more pics or have any questions, please ask! I am very sorry to have to sell this, but I need the money for a new computer and for college. And such is life. :(

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and 100% positive feedback on the Neo-Geo.com forums.

EDIT: darn it looks like the topic and description got cut off. Oh well. It should read "Game Boy Light (tezuka Osamu World Shop) With 11 Cartridges And Accessories, Really rare console here, fellas! And it comes with games you'll actually want to play!"

lol cool, I was watching that auction but didnt know you were a member here!

Anyway, I own all the special edition GBLs, and they have the boxes......which is why a friend of mine didnt buy yours. If you had the box he might consider it. If not, I wish you good luck in selling it. It's a fine piece of video game history indeed :)

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 21 2006 at 11:01 AM said:
lol cool, I was watching that auction but didnt know you were a member here!

Anyway, I own all the special edition GBLs, and they have the boxes......which is why a friend of mine didnt buy yours. If you had the box he might consider it. If not, I wish you good luck in selling it. It's a fine piece of video game history indeed :)
I bought it without the box or anything else, and I am well aware of how that affects my Game Boy Light's appeal to collectors. A real shame, I know.

I was actually playing a bit of Flipull on it today, damn am I gonna miss that thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 21 2006 at 11:38 AM said:
With the box they sell for upwards of 200 bucks. By the looks of the auction, you may have to take a huge loss. It's also used and not mint.

again, good luck selling it :)
It won't be a huge loss at all since I got it for a great price when I bought it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah man, I'd buy that in a jiffy (even without box) if I didn't have moneyproblems atm (meh, long story :) )...

Back