Further Delays For The Pandora

The scarey thing is: THIS COULD HAPPEN. England: The FASCIST state. Better act calm, everyone, or else the men with the coats are coming to take you AWAY AWAY ...

Looks like you made a bit of a prediction there. Because the pandora is once again delayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you made a bit of a prediction there. Because the pandora is once again delayed.
Well no surprises there :p
The guys are working so hard it must be so annoying every time something goes wrong. I hope it all pays off when they are rolling around naked in a pool full of money.

that's pretty disturbing.
Do you mean sexy?

The guys are working so hard it must be so annoying every time something goes wrong. I hope it all pays off when they are rolling around naked in a pool full of money.
Do you mean sexy?

He means sexy.

Do you mean sexy?
He means sexy.

YOU mean sexy. (pigeon)

Do you mean sexy?
He means sexy.

YOU mean pigeon. (sexy)

Fixed

Do you mean sexy?
He means sexy.

YOU mean sexy. (pigeon)

i eat poo!

Fixed.

Back