Got any yuletide gaming bargains yet?

Garrett

Advanced Member
Just thought I'd share what I bought today.. My local Game is selling off it's Wii stock & I picked up:

Metroid Prime Trilogy

Warioware Smooth Moves

Super Paper Mario

Red Steel 2

Ghost Squad

Okami

Xenoblade Chronicles

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Donkey Kong Country Returns

House Of The Dead Overkill

£36.49 all boxed in pristine condition with manuals

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, you got Xenoblade Chronicles for such a low price?!  Lucky... the only stores that have it in my area are selling it for $60.

EDIT: Wait, did you get all of those games for £36.49? 

-Glyph Reader

Wait, you got Xenoblade Chronicles for such a low price?!  Lucky... the only stores that have it in my area are selling it for $60.

EDIT: Wait, did you get all of those games for £36.49? 

-Glyph Reader
Yep.. many of them had random handwritten prices on the boxes, such as £4.21 for Metroid Prime Trilogy & £7.50 for Zenoblade when I went to pay, the price they quoted came to less than I'd added up in my head.. I'm guessing they were making it up as they were going & someone made a bit of a mistake, not complaining though!..

Looks like it might have been that store only. I'm assuming that's used stock for those prices - the one in Rochdale had Red Steel 1 for a few quid, but I didn't spot anything else cheap, and no new stock whatsoever. No Metroid Prime Trilogy there, no Xenoblade. They wanted 10 quid for Okami still, and the best part of 15 for Paper Mario 3. Looked like normal used prices to me.

Baaargain! :)

Other day I picked up another copy of Links Crossbow Training and the Zapper for £2, which I got mainly to have another Zapper to use with Duckhunt on Wii U virtual console

Back