Anyone Have Retrogamer Issue "load 43"?

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
.. and who can scan in the SSI article?

I've got Issue 42 here with SSI part 1, but can't find my issue 43 with SSI part 2 ... can anyone scan that in so I can have a read? SSI ftw :)

jeff

skeezix said:
.. and who can scan in the SSI article?

I've got Issue 42 here with SSI part 1, but can't find my issue 43 with SSI part 2 ... can anyone scan that in so I can have a read? SSI ftw :)

I've got load #43 with SSI Pt 2. Retrogamer is an awesome mag, hard to come by here in the US and always a month late, but I manage to get one each month. PM me with an Eaddy and I'll send you the article. It's already scanned and rar'd for sending. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Up to two months late here in Australia.

I have every issue - it's the only magazine I buy!

It's my most prized collection of printed material.

I took my baby girl out for a walk and had my latest issue tucked under the carry tray. Imagine my horror when I got home and it was gone (magazine that is <_< )!
I back-tracked all the way and happily found it 2 kilometres back. It was worth it. Still in perfect condition. *whew*

yeah I really love RG :) I'm surprised they've managed to keep it good and fresh, given the source material is mostly ... 'done' :)

I've got 'most' of them I think (subscribed all the way since #2) but moving a couple times means they're god knows where :)

I'll PM, thanks!

jeff

I've always wanted to get retrogamer, but subscriptinos to the US are ass expensive. I don't think any magazine is worth 10 dollars an issue.

10 dollars an issue and you are complaining? You Americans get everything dirt cheap, most gaming magazines over here are between £5-£7.

finty said:
10 dollars an issue and you are complaining? You Americans get everything dirt cheap, most gaming magazines over here are between £5-£7.
RetroGamer is expensive at the newsagent - 5 quid a shot. But much better value via a subscription. I love it - brings back the feel of the crash days. And its how I found the gp32 :)

If the existing offer of the scan doesn't materialise, shout and I will look under my bed to try to find the issue.

finty said:
Those darn Americans!

skeezix said:
Anyone? Send to skeezix [{<at]>) skeleton.org .. *dieing* :)

jeff

Hey Skeezix,

I've sent the file to you three times already. All of which were to the addy you pm'd me,....what gives? I'll send it again......maybe 4th times the charm. I thought you had this long ago. weeks even! sheesh!

Morpheus384 said:
skeezix said:
Anyone? Send to skeezix [{<at]>) skeleton.org .. *dieing* :)

jeff

Hey Skeezix,

I've sent the file to you three times already. All of which were to the addy you pm'd me,....what gives? I'll send it again......maybe 4th times the charm. I thought you had this long ago. weeks even! sheesh!

oh really?

since you didn't say you'd done it I'd just assumed you hadn't. Many thanks :)

PM me the email addy you would be snding from? Or the subject?

I will seek through my spam trap ..

Worst case try sending direct to my mail server.. skeezix <A!> fw.skeleton.org .. minimize the middle men.

IS it a giant file(s)? maybe someone is eating it so direct would work?

I'll go digging..

jeff

ah, looks like I got it this time.. 23MB RAR file. (17MB in actual size)

Maybe your ISP ate it on the way out?

Thanks guys!

jeff

Awesome, all extracts fine!

PoisonedV said:
I've always wanted to get retrogamer, but subscriptinos to the US are ass expensive. I don't think any magazine is worth 10 dollars an issue.
Bloody hell it's AUD$15.00 here but it's worth every dollar.

andyB911 said:
RetroGamer is expensive at the newsagent - 5 quid a shot. But much better value via a subscription. I love it - brings back the feel of the crash days. And its how I found the gp32 :)
I found the GP32 in a magazine too. It could only have been Retro Gamer I would imagine.

Back