Funny Websites You Have Found

Hanz™

FIGHT THE POWER! :D
Website
Visit site
The topic explains the concept of this thread...
It sprang to mind when the site below came up as a pop-up when I was browsing a certain emulation site...
edit:
Dammit you are right...
OK: I searched for the page which appeared and here is what I was talking about.
http://www.chavdate.com/

Thanks for telling me, when I reloaded the page earlier on it was working fine...

Probably not funny for non-UK'ers though...

tbh mate the link changes everytime you click on it .

The first time I clicked it I got "chav dating" or something.
Yeah thats what I found, I just found the whole thing funny, cos Chavs never call themselves Chavs I thought...

Edit: I think it must be a joke site, there is a link to chavbay a site for selling "bling and even your bitches"...

Last edited by a moderator:
lol www.chavbay.com

notice what it says on that cars licence plate - just about right then!

The trick is that if you stare on the red button all the time and then look around to search the white one, you´ll have an optical illusion because your eye gets used to the red button and you "see" a white blur.

I don´t think there is an actual white button, but maybe if you click around long enough, you have luck and hit it... :)

tbh mate the link changes everytime you click on it .
I´ve clicked a couple of times, and once the pic of a GP32 came up, when i clicked on it, i got to the profile of someone called "Nova32" who is obviously looking for female company... :p
Let´s have a look at this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back