Does Anyone Have That Website For The Electorics Waterproofing?

second exodous

Advanced Member
I've searched these forums and google and can't find the site I'm looking for that I know was mentioned on here. It was on the Pandora subform, but this doesn't really have anything to do with the Pandora so I'm posting here.

Anyhow, their youtube video showed them putting treated ipod touches under water and them still functioning. I remember when everyone on these forums was talking about them their service wasn't actually offered, it was a few months away. I want to water proof a flip camera before a vacation, I'm guessing if they water proof only certain electronics they'll water proof flips since they are so common.

Better yet has anyone here used them? I don't want to send a camera into them before I know if their service is actually worth it.

golden something? turtle maybe...

Edit: To clarify, I remember their logo being a golden turtle or something like that :) .

Edit2: I didn't know you could actually send stuff into them, I just remember a website with a proof-of-concept/business plan.

Edit3: Imma have a looksie for you, I'll reply back when I find it.

Edit4: dw more edits on the way

Edit5: BOOM, TELL ME I'M GOOD :D. http://golden-shellback.com/

How the freak did you find it? I looked and look.

Thanx man!

EDIT: They STILL don't actually do anything. You think if you had a service like this you would actually start providing this for money.

Back