Fsnes??

Little John works great, only things missing is the CRC file name support and to be able to rescan the ROM directory so that would be a good thing for FNES to have. I am really looking forward to Neo Pocket with full screen and sound and gave with PC-Engine as well. Maybe we should all donate 5-10 to Rlyeh and maybe he will speed things up and would be bale tp put more time into it as i am sure he is veru busy as well, just a thought. I hope he gives us another preview as well. I don't see why people keep having these SNES and Neo Geo pipe dreams. If it happends great if not we should either be happy wiht what we have or learn how to program and make one...

What the heck is CRC file name support? Being able to rescan the rom directory would be a nice feature(it could also just do what osnes does and just not keep a list of roms on file), but it's not a big deal. When you add new roms, all you have to do is delete the file that contains the rom list. I don't know about everybody else who wants a better SNES emulator, but I AM happy with what I have... it's definitely better than not being able to play at all... but the thing is, it's still not as good as it probably can be, and I don't understand at all why everybody avoids SNES like the damn plague. If I had any coding knowlege(and I would, had my school not screwed me over), I'd try making one myself. I know I can still learn, but how? I'm not gonna go to a tech school or college to learn to code, and nobody I know can code. Otherwise, I'd ask someone to teach me.

Little John works great

Nice emu, pity about the awful interface.

Awful interface? what's so bad about the interface?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back