Fsnes??

aapje89

Still here...
Website
Visit site
I might have missed the news but:
Will there be an fsnes??, on the frontpage of rlyeh's site you can see this symbol:
folderbiggiffnes321an.gif

Edited to remove hotlinking.

Well that certainly is interesting if anything comes of it

I love the 'f' emulators and it would be good to see what could be done with SNES emulation

yes, but when counting he accidentally counted fOGG and that's where the 13th emu came from

Breaks down and weeps, mourns, punches random person walking by, bangs head on wall, and beacause of the concussion becomes crazy and commits suicide right next to a used Super Nintendo on-sale for 75% off.

ROFL!

Little John works great, only things missing is the CRC file name support and to be able to rescan the ROM directory so that would be a good thing for FNES to have. I am really looking forward to Neo Pocket with full screen and sound and gave with PC-Engine as well. Maybe we should all donate 5-10 to Rlyeh and maybe he will speed things up and would be bale tp put more time into it as i am sure he is veru busy as well, just a thought. I hope he gives us another preview as well. I don't see why people keep having these SNES and Neo Geo pipe dreams. If it happends great if not we should either be happy wiht what we have or learn how to program and make one...

Back