FS: Black 1GHz Pandora + Extras

noodlehead

Still Fresh
Hello, I want to sell my Pandora and before I put it on ebay I would like to give the community first chance. I'm asking $600 USD plus shipping and open to offers.

I originally bought two black cases with the intention of airbrushing them a funky colour, but unfortunately that didn't work out, so when my LCD cable started to fail I decided to use one of the black cases instead of my platinum case, which was starting to show some obvious signs of wear. Sometime afterwards my battery began to fail, I hadn't used my second battery in a long time and it had swollen up, so I've been using the Pandora at home on the AC power until recently when I have purchased two new batteries and two backup LCD cables, which in my mind enabled the Pandora to be functional well in the future, until some battery supply crisis emerges, if it ever does.

As a bonus, and what I think propels this particular deal into the spotlight is that my letter from Craig came with some mysterious scrawlings on the backside that, if I were to take a guess say, look like an incomplete map. Since this letter is from Craig himself, and with controversy surrounding the distribution of money during the development of the Pandora, any evidence should be considered, and it's therefore possible that what I have could be a clue as to the whereabouts of the missing funds, or perhaps it's a confirmation to some existing theory. But I leave any of the deeper detective work to the greater minds out there who are already on the case and present it to the rest of you as a unique curiosity that is included with this deal.

I've decided not to include the two, malfunctioning batteries in the picture unless you specifically ask for them.

1x Openpandora 1GHz model - black case
- looks new, no fading, fingerprints or obvious blemishes
- LCD excellent condition, no problem pixels, no scratches

Accessories
2x Unused batteries - new batch, purchased 2016
1x North American style power adapter
1x Soft shell case (minor damage)
1x TV Out adapter
1x USB OTG adapter

Parts
4x EXT connector
2x Internal LCD cables - new style, purchased 2016
1x Platinum case and parts - heavily used
1x Black case and parts - like new

Bonus
1x Numbered Pandora wooden box
1x Signed letter from Craig with mysterious scrawlings on the back

Not included unless you specifically ask for them!
2x Original batteries, swollen or unusable

Couple more points:

- I'm a public servant by profession and if you buy from me I'll prove it to you, so trust me when I say buy with confidence!

- My unit has never had problems with the WiFi or nubs, and ED can attest to this fact. The range on the WiFi is excellent. My unit has only had an LCD cable failure and a battery failure. The current LCD cable shows no signs of a problem (no purple).

- Mine overclocks nicely, although I didn't need to use it since it's only useful for ultra demanding DOS emulation or some of the DC emulation which I didn't use. While I don't want to ruin the surprise, I will say it can clock somewhere between 1240-1250MHz.

Please ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to reply quickly. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMAGE00259a.jpg
    IMAGE00259a.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 311
  • IMAGE00261a.jpg
    IMAGE00261a.jpg
    626.1 KB · Views: 282
  • IMAGE00262a.jpg
    IMAGE00262a.jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 296
  • IMAGE00264a.jpg
    IMAGE00264a.jpg
    630.6 KB · Views: 285
  • IMAGE00266a.jpg
    IMAGE00266a.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Hi, would you be willing to split it? I might be interested in your EXT connectors and extra cases (perhaps depending on what ED answers in the other questions that I posted before I saw this).

I will pay top dollar within reason for that wooden box if you're willing to sell it separately. Btw, out of curiosity, what number is it?

Hi, would you be willing to split it? I might be interested in your EXT connectors and extra cases (perhaps depending on what ED answers in the other questions that I posted before I saw this).

It's possible but I would first like to try and sell this as a package deal. Let's see how that goes and I can piece it up if there's no interest.

I will pay top dollar within reason for that wooden box if you're willing to sell it separately. Btw, out of curiosity, what number is it?

Yes, but please see my reponse to the quote above. It is number 15. :)

So did my question get deleted? With two people asking for pieces of the bundle people might be interested in other pieces...

This brings up another issue, but that will be addressed elsewhere later.

So did my question get deleted? With two people asking for pieces of the bundle people might be interested in other pieces...

This brings up another issue, but that will be addressed elsewhere later.

Looks like your original question didn't post because I didn't get notification of a posting in my email.

Dragonbox doesn't sell the black case any more, so I can confirm I'm interested in the cases if you decide to split the lot later (or if the buyer doesn't want them).

Dragonbox doesn't sell the black case any more, so I can confirm I'm interested in the cases if you decide to split the lot later (or if the buyer doesn't want them).

Noted, you'll get first dibs on the case.

Since that wasn't really clear, I mean the "Platinum case and parts" and the "Black case and parts", but not the "Soft shell case".

Since that wasn't really clear, I mean the "Platinum case and parts" and the "Black case and parts", but not the "Soft shell case".

Sure you don't want a whole Pandora? :p

Just to be clear, the Platinum case has heavy wear, EG corners are rubbed to show black plastic underneath.

I already have 2 (platinum) Pandoras and am quite likely to preorder the Pyra soon :)

I'm thinking of trying out some things on the worn platinum case (and I can modify one of my existing cases or buy a new platinum set from Dragonbox later if I have a good plan).

Last edited:
I only "need" 1 part (platinum back of lid, but thinking I might put super glue in the crack). Would you be willing to part with that if you get it (perhaps as trade with extra goodies, or for a tiny amount of money). I should probably find out if we are on the same continent first. I am in the US. I will check the prices in the shop in a few hours, but I am pretty sure getting one part semi-locally will be cheaper.

That's the main part I "need" too. Maybe someone will take everything anyway. I'm in the UK.

Still FS ?
Would be interested to buy the Openpandora with the batteries, the power adapter and the soft shell only.

Would you be willing to part with just the Open Pandora and the black case? If so, we could haggle.

i am interested more in just the black case, i already have 2 pandora's but in silver and hate the color. what price would you be willing to sell just the extra case?

Yes, sorry for the late response people. Everything is still for sale. Please let me know what you're willing to pay via a private message.

Thanks!

Back