Beta Frotz Pnd

cosam

Website
www.cosam.org
Had some trouble getting the terminal settings right, but I think it's OK now.

Here it is: http://www.cosam.org/computers/pandora/frotz-2.43.pnd

Again, upload to dl.openhandhelds and the appstore ;)

jeff

Is this different to the one from a few days back? I sucked that one down, and it didn't work for me. (pick a zmachine game, then kablooey)

I wonder if this is going to continue being a problem or not .. seems like some smart, fast way to add apps to the Appstore would be a good investment of some hacking time ..

skeezix said:
I applied for upload privs on the app store but AFAIK it's not been processed yet. To be honest, I completely forgot about the file archive. You are of course welcome to upload it wherever you see fit ;-)

Is this different to the one from a few days back? I sucked that one down, and it didn't work for me. (pick a zmachine game, then kablooey)
Yes, I was likely still playing with the start-up script when you downloaded it before. This one is different in that it actually does something other than bomb out. I've only tried one game though, and it took a bit of tweaking to get the text to fit the screen. I'd be interested to hear if there are any glitches with other games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm building frotz into Kronos as well, so there will be other options, but thats a little while off.

jeff

I'll give you rights to the appstore once I've finished the latest updates to it.

Just trying to get in some user suggestions regrading source code.

Back