Free Vektar

Hi,

Thanks Craig for making this game freeware :)

Will you resume development on Vektar (touchscreen support ? recompilation with newer gcc and libs ? ) or will you focus on your next commercial game instead ?

Bye and thanks again, Magic Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I had payback but I never got this, probably should have gotten it since I thought it looked so cool but i felt a strange aversion to paying for anything on my gp2x

I'd totally forgotten that I'd missed out on the gem that is Payback for my poor GP2X.

I was trying to order it with the links here, but I can't seem to check out the DL version. (I don't want to wait 5 weeks for an SD... getting mail through an APO sucks.)

Oh, one more thing, I'm not sure if this works with the F200 controls as it uses all 16 points of the original F100 stick....

If you want to unlock all the content I've posted the passwords somewhere else on here, the game has an... interesting end sequence which might entertain you...

thanks :) cool game , I have a Dpad mod and find it still playable, so I think f200 owners can play it also

'craigix' said:
Oh, one more thing, I'm not sure if this works with the F200 controls as it uses all 16 points of the original F100 stick....
I don't remember how the game was playing on my F100 but I guess everything is OK :) Typing my initials on the hiscore screen with the d-pad is a bit difficult though...

Here are the cheats: press A R and X for 4 extra lives (once per zone)

To unlock the entire game + the video endings (starring me) make these file names on the SD in the same dir as Vektar (The files can be empty):
miner
mayhem
wizkid
drunken
poker
clarkson
hammond
may
stig
topgeardog

I decoded those from a corrupted old post on here, so I think they are right.

Thanks, I've always had the demo on my NAND and wanted to try the full game. Decided to buy W&W instead and forgot all about Vektar.

Game is way too hard for me though, but insanely fun. :p

Back