Free Ipods

Maybe if you looked properly, you'd see the cartoon at the top of the page and maybe it would make you laugh just has it obviously has with Raven and Myself....

pvp20050103.gif

heh cool :D

once i get mine i'll post pics, then who'll be laughing ha ha, just need 4 more referals, woot.

Plus, just for the record, there are reputable sites that offer this, they get the ipods and the money that they use to pay for giving them away for free by the advertisers that they use for the special offers. For example, Columbia house paid the company offering free ipods to put columbia house on their site as one of the offers to get a free ipod. Or it works the other way around, Columbia house is on the site and once someone signs off, a sum of money is paid to the free ipod site for getting someone to join Columbia house, so on and so forth with all the other offers. Its not like the sites are pulling ipods from their asses.

I thought that the whole free iPod thing looked quite appealing at first... though in truth I couldn't really read it very well - my monitor being in a cardboard box with a bit of plastic on the front and all:

Piss Poor Screen Enlarger Scam

Aren't scams great? I've just heard about another good one - free sex with an average looking girl, all you need is 5 positive referrals from top rated supermodels.

J(ohn)

You know, there are those things where you click a banner and some company pays a sum of money to some help organization... But surely free Ipods are more worthwile goal?

I thought that the whole free iPod thing looked quite appealing at first... though in truth I couldn't really read it very well - my monitor being in a cardboard box with a bit of plastic on the front and all:

How is that screen thingy supposed to work?

I imagine that it's a pinhole camera or camera obscura. Theoretically you could get a pretty good image from it, but you'd need a much brighter TV screen, and possibly a room or two to run it through.

Aren't scams great? I've just heard about another good one - free sex with an average looking girl, all you need is 5 positive referrals from top rated supermodels.

J(ohn)
Check out this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back