Forum styling

Fzero

Advanced Member
Not sure if mentioned already, but some of the drop down menus show a 'darker blue background with white text' on hover; Whilst some show a 'white background with blue text' on hover.

Like this;

2cf5udg.png

and this;

jry42p.png

compared to this;

2ezogg8.png

What browser/OS etc.?

FWIW here, on Firefox/Debian/x86 I get the same - difference between items up to 'Resources' and those from 'General Information' and on.  The former appear as dark blue when highlighted, while the latter pop to white.  Additionally, the first set have slightly darker lines between each item (the latter has consistent blue background) and take longer to appear and disappear - the latter appear almost instantly and fade quickly.

Not a big issue though.  The earlier menus take a little too long to appear on this here cranky old netbook, but I don't use them often so am not really bothered.

I know, currently switching from one menu to another and while I'm working on this, part of the menu is from the old and another part from the new menu.

On a somewhat unrelated note:

Did boards.dragonbox.de always refer to here, or is it a sign of what's to come? :p

Back