For Sale: Gp32 Flu & 2x 128mb Smc/games For £70

tk2001

Still Fresh
Some of you might I read that I dropped my GP32 flu on my bedroom carpet awhile back and since then cannot get a picture on the LCD screen. Everything else is fine though i.e. there is still sound and the flu light still lights up as normal and every is perfect except there is no picture in the LCD screen. The LCD screen seems to be un-damaged looking at it from the outside so I don't know what the problem could be.

It is a real shame because I have GP Cinema installed on my GP32 as well as Tomak & Dungeon & Guarder.

Ideally I would want to fix the LCD screen but I'm not sure how much it would cost but I don't see that happening so I will try to sell the whole lot to anyone who thinks they can have a go at getting the screen to work, or need the GP32 & flu for spare parts.

I would sell my GP32/Flu with 2x 128 SMC which contains GP Cinema, Tomak & Dungeon & Guarder and a SMC reader and with the official black GP32 nylon case for around £60-70 including P&P.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Regards

how many times have u turned on ure GP32 since then, coz the same thing happened to me, and sometime the GP32 takes quite a few times to actually load

Just read what u got and ill buy the cases and SMCs off u for about £30 if sumone else wants the console for 40

Vimacs posted on Mar 27 2004 at 05:47 PM said:
70£ is way to much for a dead gp
Well, its not exactly a dead GP32. Everything is fine except for the LCD screen. Don't forget that the Flu on it's own would probably set you back around £30.

Anyone who is capable can take apart the Flu from this GP32 and use it on another.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was to brake down the cost of each part it would look something like this.

A standard GP32 from GBAX.com costs £90 (over £100 including vat & shipping)
A GP32 with Flu costs £125 so effectly the flu costs £35.

I'm selling my GP32 with a non-working LCD screen but comes with a perfectly working Flu light. Due to the flu being second-hand it should be worth atleast £25.
Although the LCD screen doesn't work, the GP32 itself (with fully working sound and everything else) should be worth atleast £25.

Add to that 2x 128mb SMC which contains GP Cinema, Tomak & Dungeon & Guarder, a SMC reader (cost £10 from GBAX.com) and an official GP32 black nylon case and that should all be worth atleast £35.

Flu = £25
GP32 with non-working LCD screen = £25
2x 128 SMC = £20
SMC reader = £5
GP32 black Nylon case = £5

Total = £80

I think my asking price of £70 is pretty reasonable once everyting has been broken down.

finty101 posted on Mar 27 2004 at 06:20 PM said:
will you sell it seperatly though? ill give you 35 for the 2 smc's. i think thats a good deal.
HI,

I want to try and sell everything together so I'll wait a couple of days to see if I get any more interest.

If nobody is prepared to buy the entire package then I will sell everything seperately and you will get the 2x 128 SMC for £35.

Alternatively, I'm willing to part exchange the whole package for a GBA SP.

tk2001 posted on Mar 27 2004 at 06:25 PM said:
finty101 posted on Mar 27 2004 at 06:20 PM said:
will you sell it seperatly though? ill give you 35 for the 2 smc's. i think thats a good deal.
HI,

I want to try and sell everything together so I'll wait a couple of days to see if I get any more interest.

If nobody is prepared to buy the entire package then I will sell everything seperately and you will get the 2x 128 SMC for £35.

Alternatively, I'm willing to part exchange the whole package for a GBA SP.
I'll give you a normal GBA, boxed (but with chipped battery lid (sellotaped down, but easily replaced)) and £10 for the two SMC's.

i can part exchange with a normal GBA, heres what i could give you:
GBA (Boxed)
Tony Hawks 2 (GBA) (boxed)
Metal Gear Solid (GBC)
Pokemon yellow (GBC)
GBC console
Gba easy grip thingy
GBA headphones

finty101 posted on Mar 27 2004 at 06:35 PM said:
GBA (Boxed)
Metal Gear Solid (GBC)
Pokemon yellow (GBC)
GBC console
Gba easy grip thingy
GBA headphones
Thanks for the offer guys but I'm really looking for a GBA SP as opposed to a standard GBA.

GBA (Boxed)
Metal Gear Solid (GBC)
Pokemon yellow (GBC)
GBC console
Gba easy grip thingy
GBA headphones
Is that for the whole package or just the bits u wanted earlier?

mattmagoo posted on Mar 27 2004 at 07:38 PM said:
GBA (Boxed)
Metal Gear Solid (GBC)
Pokemon yellow (GBC)
GBC console
Gba easy grip thingy
GBA headphones
Is that for the whole package or just the bits u wanted earlier?
thats the whole package, the GBA is a worthless piece of shit, i paid £90 for that thing!

finty101 posted on Mar 27 2004 at 05:58 PM said:
ill give you £35 for the 2 smcs.
finty101,

I guess due to the lack of interest in my GP32, I will accept your offer of £35 for the 2 SMCs.

Please PM and I we will sort of the payment details.

If anyone else is interested in the either the GP32/flu, SMC reader or the official black GP32 case then please let me know.

Thanks

Back