Flu Won't Load Certain Apps.

applerocks

Still Fresh
I recently purchased a new GP32 FLU, and when loading certain apps such as "GP Cinema" the screen just goes blank, and I think it freezes. Either that or the system resets.
Is there anything that I can do to fix this?
Perhaps its the way I'm putting the apps on to the card- via a reader? Although my genesis emulatior works fine.
Thanks
Zack

..ebay. But I've talked to the seller and I could get a refund. Does it sound like a faulty system? Nothing like this usually happens does it. I don't want to be put off buying a GP32; they rock.
Zack

did you buy the SMC with it and did it have the old version of GPcinema on it and you put the new one on it ??

because if yuo do that I know it won't work because you need to delete the config file which I think is in GPCETE ir w/e and also try to get the newest one from the file archive www.gp32x.de

The SMC came with it, athough all of the programs that I've tried I've downloaded from this site.
Thanks

try deleting the gpcinema config file

or it could be the firmware.. what happens when you turn the GP32 on?

Where is the config file?
When I turn it on it displays the logo, chimes and then give me the "Play" or "PC lInk" option. It's not just that app tho, it happens with 2 snes emulators and a SCUMM engine.
Thanks

what are the SNES Emus?

I've had problems with the first official version of GPCinema... Try downloading the second version.

I think the config file should be under GPSYS or GPETC

The SNES emus are SnesEMu and Snes9xGP. They both reset the console...
Also I'm using the second version of GPCinema

Both of the folders that you just mentioned are empty, is that the problem? What should be in them?

Format the entire card (using the format option within the GP32 software of course), install the newest version of GPCinema, and try again.

I tried that and it didn't work. Instead I got a refund and went and brought one from Gamestation in town- it works fine. Must've been the console...
Thanks everyone!

applerocks posted on Apr 12 2005 at 04:56 PM said:
I tried that and it didn't work. Instead I got a refund and went and brought one from Gamestation in town- it works fine. Must've been the console...
Thanks everyone!
I know what the problem was you needed to format it in like Slubman's or one of the others

it happened to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Back