Beta Flare

I get a little bit of music then it crashes. I'm resetting my Pandora right now and will try other things if that doesn't help, but I'm posting because I'm freaking out about wanting to play it.

Edit: Grabbed version 10 which works great.

Here is flare 0.13

I would recommand you to read the website to see a newer video and the impressive changelog.
Dont miss the timeline which tell you where the game is going.

[Download]

Remove your appdata/flare/config directory for old-time user.
I also want to note that this is the first release with no pandora patch at all : the code is completly vanilla ;)

Thanks sebt3....looking forward to checking this out during lunch...will give feedbacks

EDIT: No problems found yet, only hacked a few critter and spoke with some NPCs all and all it is quite cool...is there a way to adjust the gamma or make it a little brighter somehow?

sebt3 said:
Here is flare 0.13

I would recommand you to read the website to see a newer video and the impressive changelog.
Dont miss the timeline which tell you where the game is going.

[Download]

Remove your appdata/flare/config directory for old-time user.
I also want to note that this is the first release with no pandora patch at all : the code is completly vanilla ;)
How far along is this game when compared to some full commercial type game?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks sebt3 for porting the latest version :)

There have been a lot of improvements !

When you say it's vanilla code, do you mean the author considers the Pandora as a release target ?

P.S: the game crashes when you try to go through the blue "door"...

Bye, thanks again !

Magic Sam

Haven't read the whole thread, but is there something about to be done to the performance? It runs fine when there are fewer tile to display...
Looks good but is not really that enjoyable in slowmotion.

Schnatterplatsch said:
Haven't read the whole thread, but is there something about to be done to the performance? It runs fine when there are fewer tile to display...
Looks good but is not really that enjoyable in slowmotion.

Edit ..../appdata/flare/config/settings.txt and set FPS target at 30 :)
my fault, I'll fix that in next update

Last edited by a moderator:
Back