Fixing Screen Postion Questions

Nasser

Still Fresh
Hi,
I bought a wiz recently I really like it but theres one problem I am having the screen is bowing down on the left side it dosent look like its in the center it dosent match the frame.
What I am trying to say is if I open the wize can I fix the screen postion to make it exactly in the centre, thats not the only case the left edge is lower than the right which is a bit higher its annoying too look at when u play anygame I like the system and I wanna fix this.
I shipped it overseas took time to come no point sending it back that would cost alot shipping it back + the downtime >< the screen is fine just wanna angle it in the centre in a straight line Which means I have to open the whole thing then ressamble it I wont continue playing if I dont fix this.
lol your thoughts ideas any kind of help or guides or anywone who opened the wiz before would be nice extra info to add on and sorry for the long story.

i took my wiz apart some months ago - it's not very difficult, only at one time you need to be a bit more rough. be careful with the plastic/rubber thingies beneath the dpad / buttons to align them correctly when reassembling your wiz. i didnt the first time - and had to go through the whole procedure a second time because then the dpad didnt work as it should.

may help, too:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51520-disassembled-wiz-pictures/

Last edited by a moderator:
Update : I opened it and fixed the upper right inside frame with a tiny folded peice of paper tested all buttons everything is working and the screen is in middle, it was like sargical procedure but it went well as I had to check the screen few times . thx for guide helped me alot XD B)

good to help you out. grats that everything is fine again - have fun with your wiz :)

Back