First Games Console

First Games Console

• Just add a reply.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm too young to know all of em :(.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mine was an atari 5800. I was only 3 and i stil play it oh man it was beautiful ;_; i stil plat tapper, pac man, chopper, and pitfall not many kids my age dont even know what an atari is which is very sad. LONG LIVE ATARI! :lol:

My first console was a Nintendo Entertainment System. I used to spend hours in front of it playing Mario Bros 3 and Duckhunt.

Intellivision - then nothing until a Satrun; I am a PC person. Although I do have a fair number of handhelds (GB original, GG, GBC, NGPC, and this little beauty :) )

Sega consoles build quality its pretty crappy, so ive been through a few mega drives and master systems. At the moment I have the Master System 1, as opposed to the MS2 I had first, and a Mega Drive 1, as opposed to a MD2. They are both a lot better build quality.

When you were younger you could play the same game for ages without getting bored. I cannot do that nowdays.

Original Gameboy. Then we had a Macintosh Performa 475. I played Civ1 and Sim City on it all the time. Then an iMac, then another iMac. Then I bought a PS2. Then we got a peecee that I am typing on now.

First Computer = Commodore 64 in 1988 (although my dad let me use his ZX80 + ZX81 before that)
First Console = Amiga CD32 "the worlds 1st 32bit console" in 1993

Original Game boy here, bought it myself. (10yrs then).. Before that we had an Amstrad 1512DD with GEM, which was just -so- future for me then. Now it's Dad went Mac in 89, I folowed. I've had the Game Gear, and the TurboGT :)-) (fabulous) my brother the Lynx. SNES-ps1-N64-Dreamcast-GameCube-GP32
I wich I'd kept them. Had to sell the elder in order to stay up to date :)

Back