First Games Console

First Games Console

• Just add a reply.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm too young to know all of em :(.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

1st console I paid my hard earned cash for was the N64.

1st console I owned was a Mega Drive.

1st computer I owned was an Amstrad CPC 464

mine was a atari 2600 "woody six switch"
i still have it, boxed in excellent condition, with about 50 games.

i still use it to this day.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mine was a VCS 2600 Woody version . Got it for £5 or £10. Lost it many years ago... Worth a mint nowdays..!

Then got an AMSTRAD CPC464 with a green screen. Swapped this later for a a Master system.. that was cOLOUr... with R-Type..1 (Heaven), then sold that and bought a second hand AMIGA A500, later swapped that for the legendary SNES with SF2 and mario....!

atari 400 (with the SINGLE cartridge slot - as opposed to the double-slotted 800 - and the 'membrane keyboard!')
after that, got NES, Genesis, SNES, then nothing till the Gameboy Color, then GBA, then GP32..

(oops almost forgot, I got a DC too.. then a PS2 last fall, never touch either of 'em though)

My first console was a Pong/Football/Tennis/Squash-Type with two controllers... geez, only Black and White :)
Then came the Atari VCS 2600, but the black plastic version (although looking exactly like the wooden one - except that it's black).

The first console I ever bought was the PS2.

The first console I ever had a the Genesis.

By the way, I'm 14. :D

My dad had one of those old Pong consoles, with 5 varients to select from. Then he got an Atari 800, and puplished a few games for it. God, I loved that system!

My first console was a first generation Pong game made by Sears. It played about six variations and the paddle controls were mounted on the console. You had to set right next to your opponent.

Sega Master System -> 386 PC -> Mega Drive/Genesis -> Crappy Cyrix 686 P120 -> K6-2 350 upgraded to Celeron 400 upgraded to Duron 700 -> Dreamcast -> Athlon XP 2100+ -> GP32

Back