Firmware Flashin

hey bronze, happy birthday!
shame u dint get your geepee in time :(

yea thats it really

lizard king B)

Check it out i got another blue square i'm on my way &no one can stop me now!!
HA HA HA lol ho ho :lol:

Check it out i got another blue square, i'm on my way &no one can stop me now!!
HA HA HA lol ho ho :lol:

Haha! Congratulations on the second square!
Thanks for the birthday wishes - I had a really cool day, wish I could have played GP32 though!

Oh well, hopefully Saturday..

glad u hada gd day :)
have you had any e-mal of gbax.com? cos they told me my gp32_console was going to be 7/10 days and they sead they would send an e-mail to let me know that it has been sent and that was last monday, so they obviously ment 7/10 working days and it has been 10 woking days since then :angry: and they havent even sent an e-mail to say its going to be late or anything like that, i hope they reply to my message i just sent!

Lizard King B)

raven posted on Apr 13 2005 at 10:19 AM said:
exael posted on Apr 13 2005 at 03:02 AM said:
Well I flashed my GBAX's 166 BLU+ with both firmwares (slubman and aquafish), but now I'm stuck in aquafish due to what someone referred as a bug. I can't connect (using PC-Link) the GP32 to the PC and transfer any files bigger than approx. 300k, I dunno if this is common but it will be easily solved as soon as I get a card reader.
You should be able to connect to the pc using Pacrom's link mode or you could get Dark Fader's pclink from his site, it's smaller than 300k.

Yes I've tried them all, same old issue with all of them... Gets to aprox. 300k and either restarts the GP or times out :p Well nothing a card reader can't handle, when I have the cash to buy it (along with the keyboard, a bigger SMC and whatever else seems to be handy) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone tell me what the diffrence between a gp32_console 166 blu and gp32_console 160 blu is? cos i hav been waiting too long for my 166 and they told me it wont be sent out till about wednesay or thursday :angry: , but they have 160's in stock and they can send one out straight away :blink: .

need help getting itchy trigger finger need to play games!!

Lizard King

Hiya Lizard matey!

Just so you know, I am going to hold on until I get my 166 model... for the sake of waiting a couple of days its probably worth it.

You will only end up wondering if the 166 might be slightly better...

Well sead,

but i realy hope it comes for friday, i could realy use it over the weekend on the train and waiting in the que for bbc radio 1's 1 big weekend its its going to be so boring without something to do!

Well heres hoping

lizard king

Yeah same here, I'm going to Birmingham (further up North to where I live) to see some friends and I really want if for the journey...

I really wanted it for my birthday but that was over a week ago! Good job GBAx.com... 'In stock - 24 hour delivery' indeed!

Bronze posted on Apr 20 2005 at 05:38 PM said:
Yeah same here, I'm going to Birmingham (further up North to where I live) to see some friends and I really want if for the journey...

I really wanted it for my birthday but that was over a week ago! Good job GBAx.com... 'In stock - 24 hour delivery' indeed!

They are very good, I got mine from them, Customer service, Delivery times etc. They maybe snowed under what with the psp and ds out and in great demand. GP production seems to be slowing down, So they are getting much more difficult to get hold of. Well, Thats my opinion anyway.

Btw, It will be well worth the wait, You`ll see. :)

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the words of encouragement, Trooper!

You are probably right, they may be snowed under. They seem to be very slow to respond to emails at the moment and their website is displaying items as 'In-stock' where in reality they cannot get hold of the item for a few weeks...

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Trooper!

You are probably right, they may be snowed under. They seem to be very slow to respond to emails at the moment and their website is displaying items as 'In-stock' where in reality they cannot get hold of the item for a few weeks...

There is no alternative shop in the UK, so I can't complain too much!

Back