Firewhip (Caanoo Version)

Gab1975

As well know the Caanoo's Firewhip is afflicted to a fatal glitch (getting hurt causes you to disappear entirely and the game becomes unplayable).
Anyone knows if we can hope in a new "bug-fix" version?
Thanks in advance for the answers! :)

Not sure if the creator is even around anymore, the glitched version was submitted 03/09/2010.

Unfortunately, from the first upload, we didn't have news by "Coelophysis" !!! :(
It's a pity, because Firewhip is very well made (Castlevania game style)...

Gab1975 said:
Unfortunately, from the first upload, we didn't have news by "Coelophysis" !!! :(
It's a pity, because Firewhip is very well made (Castlevania game style)...

I think there is a new release with this bug fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
jduranmaster said:

The release downloadable from Openhandhelds.org is the bug afflicted version... this is the only version that I found... :(

Gab1975 said:
jduranmaster said:

The release downloadable from Openhandhelds.org is the bug afflicted version... this is the only version that I found... :(

i am going to ask about the last version on GP32Spain , because i think that a new version with this bug fixed was released.

jduranmaster said:
i am going to ask about the last version on GP32Spain , because i think that a new version with this bug fixed was released.

Thanks! :) A version fully playable of this game it will be very appreciated!

Here it is, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KBMEF6MJ

There may be other bugs in there somewhere but the "disappearing" bug is gone, I havn't played that far into it yet.

Thanks jduranmaster for pointing me in the right direction. :D

Orion4874 said:
Here it is, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KBMEF6MJ

There may be other bugs in there somewhere but the "disappearing" bug is gone, I havn't played that far into it yet.

Thanks jduranmaster for pointing me in the right direction. :D

Thanks a lot! Finally the "fatal glitch" was fixed... now the "only problem" is the lack of bgm sounds...

Back