Finalburn Alpha?

Fantastic news on the new Mame4All! Great work.

In regards to FBA, I'm having issues getting any roms to load. Is there a specific rom set out there that specifically applies to FBA? Will MAME and CPS1/2 roms work?

Thanks for the help!

SFA3 runs great..
Just put the files of SFA3u.zip in SFA3.zip and convert..

same to others games...

Yes.SF3A now runs very well now.Thank you eder182.I failed to try runing cache for this game...lol....

conso said:
just to clear things up: will neogeo-games run better in fba320 then in the native-dingoo-emulator?
I think it probably will.At least cps1 and cps2 run better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Is there any chance that we will have scaler similar to Mame4all to play vertical shooters holding the Dingoo normally.

Can't play games with it turned on its side - too uncomfortable.

Cheers

Hi slaanesh,
I'm going to try to port mame4all for native OS dingoo, just want to know if you're going to work for native os version of Mame4all or not (i sent you a PM with a source code but you didn't yet reply).
I don't want to break your work if you"re going to release such version.

alekmaul said:
Hi slaanesh,
I'm going to try to port mame4all for native OS dingoo, just want to know if you're going to work for native os version of Mame4all or not (i sent you a PM with a source code but you didn't yet reply).
I don't want to break your work if you"re going to release such version.

This is interesting news, if you do so Alekmaul, it would be great, if you allow the native Mame4All to look for Roms on the MiniSD card, my guess is many people would have both Mame4All on their systems, and this way they wouldn't need to have the roms twice.

I'd rather like to see smsgoo on dingux ^^

Couldn't care less for the original firmware.

slaanesh said:
I've compiled up a new toolchain - brand spanking new from scratch which runs under cygwin. Basically it's like the official one available however works under Win32. If anyone is interested in it I will upload it.

Hi slaanesh, I'd be interested in your toolchain. Have you had chance to upload the build scripts anywhere?

Thanks
Reesy

I Love this emulator – it plays Final Fight near perfect – a lot better than on MAME! However, I’m finding that Marvel Vs Capcom is very jerky. Quite a lot of freeze-ups in the animations. I haven’t tested a lot of CPS2 roms (Mainly been playing CPS1), so wasn’t sure if it was game specific or if it’s a general issue with CPS2.

Slaanesh – what are your plans for this emu in the future? Will it concentrate on the Capcom/Neo Geo stuff or are you planning to add some Sega boards in later as well?

For example - The Sega System 18 roms never ran smoothly under MAME on the GP2X – So I’d still love to see that board emulated well on a handheld!

Keep up the good work!

Great to hear!

One suggestion - Could FBA automatically recognise whether a rom needs to be loaded from a zip or cache file? That would be easier than having to tell it which to load every time you play a rom.

Back