Final Fantasy Games...

Oh, maybe that is why I didn't enjoy them too much as I was expecting something different. Still a great game though.

Wait a minute, RPG=Role Playing Game, i was playing a role in Grim Fandango

Yeah, Grim is still in the roleplaying spectrum... but if you want to go down that road, aren't you playing a role in Tomb-raider? Duke Nukem? Doom? Nearly every game technically rits into the RPG specs, but most of them have their own genres. Despite also being RPGs in theory.

RPGs are typically characterised as adventure games with battles and a levelling system of some description...

Twimfy posted on Jul 11 2003 said:
Never ever play 9 or 10 if you can help it......my god what where they thinking?
I actually liked those, and no I´m not a kiddie who begun with FF7. I started out old skool.

I`m playing FF1 on LJGP right now, I got my GP32 yesterday and haven´t had much time to try things out. I think I started playing FF3j translated some time ago. Perhaps I shall pick it up again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only ever played 7 then i went down to number 4 (i think) but i have to admit the lack of animation really made me dislike it. At the moment I'm playing skies of arcadia on the dreamcast (quite good but not as good as ffVII).

I played FF series on the snes and i really didnt like it personally i hate all ff game :p

but i did play a great RPG on the snes cant remember what it was called tho....

OH

Soul Blazer :D

I never gotten into cronotrigger on the snes either :\ but i liked cronocross on the psx go figure :p

but if u play a FF game the wonderswan is prob the best :) well from what iv seen and played

Still most people get sucked into ff game and some (not all) get so pissed off when u say u dont like it that they throw crap at u to make u think its best

ya ya ya i usally walked away hehe

:ph34r:

Back