Fighting Fantasy Books Using Vns 1.1

antaresuk

Sometime ago beat_bedsit released Virtual Novel System and the first fighting fantasy book, Warlock of FireTop Mountain. Have any other FF books been converted to run on gp32_console ? I wouldnt mind helping out converting the second book, Citadel of Chaos, if it hasnt already been done.

Cheers

I haven't heard anything about the Fighting Fantasy books since the first one, so I would guess not.

Also, not meaning to steal your topic, but does anyone know how to contact virtualeech or how to get the vns source code? I want to port it to the gp2x.

Blah posted on Aug 9 2006 at 05:27 PM said:
It would probably be easier to rewrite it at this point than to port it. You already know the APIs.
You may be on to something, I think I will add that to my list of things to do once I can get my dev environment to work correctly again...

Last edited by a moderator:
deadlychicken22 posted on Aug 9 2006 at 07:51 PM said:
Blah posted on Aug 9 2006 at 05:27 PM said:
It would probably be easier to rewrite it at this point than to port it. You already know the APIs.
You may be on to something, I think I will add that to my list of things to do once I can get my dev environment to work correctly again...

if you need some help with the mundane stuff like typing in the text please let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back