Final Burn Alpha

That's strange. Everytime I load anything I get a black screen. Even with stuff that ran perfectly fine before.

Geca said:
Your gp2x sucks xD

Runs perfectly, great job headoverheels!!
It cames later but at time xD

That's an F-200 and it's not even the same FBA... I'm confused

Last edited by a moderator:
I know spanish...and this new port is only for the old GP2X, so it's not compatible with the Caanoo or Wiz.

i have a several issue playing Super Street fighter 2 turbo in diferent versions. the graphics are bugged with ugly vertical lines. What kind of configuration may i set?

alt said:
i have a several issue playing Super Street fighter 2 turbo in diferent versions. the graphics are bugged with ugly vertical lines. What kind of configuration may i set?

It's not a configuration you can set. I've noticed this problem with many many CPS2 ROMS. it's a compatibility issue with the GFX. for example, only one country (Brazil) rom works for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. in FBA, it goes the same for many of the CPS2 games

I made a new title image.

fba_red.png

I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone that talking about the sharing of commercial data in public, while not actually illegal (yet, damn you PIPA), it is still not a good idea just in case the wrong people want to make trouble (and trouble they can make, regardless of whether SOPA or PIPA actually pass).
So please don't? Thanks guys.

WizardStan said:
I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone that talking about the sharing of commercial data in public, while not actually illegal (yet, damn you PIPA), it is still not a good idea just in case the wrong people want to make trouble (and trouble they can make, regardless of whether SOPA or PIPA actually pass).
So please don't? Thanks guys.

- I apologize :eek:

ha ha ha, everyone whinges that they do not have a port of Final Burn Alpha and when they finally get one they want a different port, made me chuckle. Any ports are possible with the source code and some mug to do the work.

BAFelton said:
CPS3 games on caanoo would rock :D

I agree CPS3 on caanoo will be awesome, anyway thanks a lot for your work Reesy

BAFelton said:
Sources of the Pandora version by Dave18 : https://github.com/dave18/capex and https://github.com/dave18/FBA-Pandora .

Just in case ;)

In what way is that version better? I could take a look at porting it, but it doesn't seem to be much of a difference from what we have to me.

The Pandora port is based on the latest FB Alpha version 0.2.97.21. It supports 2850 arcade games incl. CPS3 (+MD/PCE games). The Caanoo port is based on a old FB Alpha version, supports 930 games and many of them don't work.

A port would be very desirable, but I don't know how it performs on a Caanoo. SFIII 3rd strike needs to overclocked to 1 GHz on the Pandora, to get more than 40 FPS.

Yoshi Dragon said:
The Pandora port is based on the latest FB Alpha version 0.2.97.21. It supports 2850 arcade games incl. CPS3 (+MD/PCE games). The Caanoo port is based on a old FB Alpha version, supports 930 games and many of them don't work.

A port would be very desirable, but I don't know how it performs on a Caanoo. SFIII 3rd strike needs to overclocked to 1 GHz on the Pandora, to get more than 40 FPS.

This would be fantastic , and maybe a Wiz port too?

Back