Release Fheroes2

Is there music supported in this version (i think i remember music on the main menu screen and when in battle, etc.)?

StreaK said:
'JerryG20' said:
Is there music supported in this version (i think i remember music on the main menu screen and when in battle, etc.)?
Music should work. In Windows port of fheroes2 music plays normally... [ midi's ]

Im probably missing timidity

Last edited by a moderator:
'Pickle' said:
'StreaK' said:
'JerryG20' said:
Music should work. In Windows port of fheroes2 music plays normally... [ midi's ]

I see it՚s in Debian՚s ARM repository, so I՚m guessing it shouldn՚t be too much trouble getting it working?
You need TiMidity++ to play the (awesome) TTD music in OpenTTD as well, so I՚m keen to see it working.

Multiplex said:
'Pickle' said:
'StreaK' said:
'JerryG20' said:

I see it՚s in Debian՚s ARM repository, so I՚m guessing it shouldn՚t be too much trouble getting it working?
You need TiMidity++ to play the (awesome) TTD music in OpenTTD as well, so I՚m keen to see it working.

SDL_Mixer actually supports MIDI through timidity. I just need to copy the instruments to my card. I think I blew them away during a image upgrade.

That looks great! Someone must have read my mind as I was thinking how great it would be to have the HOMM games running on the pandora...

What are the chances of getting Heroes 3 running in the same state? :eek:

'SyruM' said:
That looks great! Someone must have read my mind as I was thinking how great it would be to have the HOMM games running on the pandora...

What are the chances of getting Heroes 3 running in the same state? :eek:
Less than 1%, BUT we still can ask few dev about port of PocketHeroes [ its awesome, aswell ]
CODE

http://www.palmheroes.com/

a02.jpg

a03.jpg

I'm nearly in tears over how happy I am that this game is on the Pandora. Thank you SO MUCH. HoM&M is my favorite PC game series. I don't think there is anything more perfect to me than being able to easily carry around my HoM&M on a handheld system.

Back