Fgb32, Fsms32,etc.

DaveC posted on Sep 28 2004 at 11:54 PM said:
LHC posted on Sep 28 2004 at 09:55 PM said:
DaveC posted on Sep 28 2004 at 02:33 AM said:
Too bad FluBBa doesn't like his GP32 BLU  :(   He said that he doesn't like the joystick so will stick with GBA.  That is a shame as his PC-engine emu would rock on the GP32.
Are you sure? He said a while back on the GPEngine forum that he would like to take a look at the GPEngine code, or something along those lines.

That was ages ago. He posts almost daily on the GBA emu sites. He also updates his GBA emus frequently so I guess he gave up. He said that he e-mailed Black about the source code. But Black ignored his message (like everyone elses) and gave no source. No source=no fix.

I remember him saying that the stick on the GP32 was "retarded" but the screen was much better than the GBA. Not exactly a glowing endorsement. He just loves the GBA I guess. I can't stand the low res, small, and washed out colors of the GBA but whatever, everyone is different.

I don't think Black even checks that email anymore. ANyway couldn't he port his pce emu? I found the stick to be way better than the dpad until the diagonals started stuffing up.

ANd for all who care Loopy has stopped work on snes advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back