Favorite Car In Payback..

Cervante

PS3 ID: Cervante1
Website
Visit site
If I wanna jet through traffic, cut corners or do a 360 I have to go with the police car.

If I wanna plow through everything I have to go with the city bus, also the bus is safer getting out of the water. For example if you cant make that turn and your gonna go into the water, the best thing to do is a 180. The back of the bus will sink first than the front of the bus, giving you extra steps making it to land.

Jumping from building to building I have to go with the mini-red car

For control and running targets over, the stretch limo. For everything else, the Pug.

The police car is garbage, it gets damaged very easily.

- Alex

yeah the scooby is definatly better than the police car, but for taking sharp turns, drifting, and getting into small places i like the pug gt, or the pug

Excuse my ignorance, but how can you tell what car is what?

Obviously I can tell the difference between the Bus and a Cop car, but is there a way of identifying each car as you are driving it or something?

Excuse my ignorance, but how can you tell what car is what?

Obviously I can tell the difference between the Bus and a Cop car, but is there a way of identifying each car as you are driving it or something?

It says the name of the vehicle at the top of the screen when you first get in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back