Facebook

speedmike

I'm gonna turn it back and run it again
Website
www.zanman.com
I was tooling around on Facebook, and saw that there was no GP group of any kind and so I made one.
Its called "Gamepark & Gamepark Holdings Fan Club", and it is an open global group so that anyone of facebook can join it. I assume that only Americans and a few UK folks can join it. I'll probably make everyone that joins it an admin... Yep I'm pretty tired so I am going to go to bed.

speedmike posted on Aug 6 2006 at 06:34 AM said:
I was tooling around on Facebook, and saw that there was no GP group of any kind and so I made one.
Its called "Gamepark & Gamepark Holdings Fan Club", and it is an open global group so that anyone of facebook can join it. I assume that only Americans and a few UK folks can join it. I'll probably make everyone that joins it an admin... Yep I'm pretty tired so I am going to go to bed.
What is Facebook?

Last edited by a moderator:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Aug 6 2006 at 07:11 PM said:
speedmike posted on Aug 6 2006 at 06:34 AM said:
What is Facebook?

Second'd

It is for people at University / College, I don't think you can sign up unless you are doing a degree/phd etc.

Think of it like a version of myspace with less idiots.

Here is the wiki page on it.

Facebook wiki page

Anyways I know a lot of you won't be able to join because the site has to have your school in it. One needs to have their High School or College and even some Companies already on the site. They then need to use their email address from that School or job to sign up. one can then look at everyone's profile in that Network a.k.a. everyone from your school or job. Its mostly an US and Canada thing but it is starting to get out to places like the UK.

craigix posted on Aug 6 2006 at 01:10 PM said:
Remove all the idiots from myspace and all you're left with is an empty site :).

100% of girls on myspace claim to be bisexual so I might sign up for a threesome.

Also facebook is just like myspace except all anybody does is sign up and never use it.

hahahaha My fiance joined my group... I think out of pity :lol: Although she loves playing Dr.Mario on Little John!!

I've never cared to join myspace. I only joined facebook so I could get some pictures from a friends photo gallery of the track meet we ran at.

I love all the girls (and guys) who have lots of party pictures on their site and they are in teacher education. I heard a lot of Elementary => High schools check facebook accounts of people they want to hire. So, attention whores probably won't get the job.

woogal posted on Aug 7 2006 at 12:07 AM said:
Remove all the idiots from myspace and all you're left with is an empty site :).

Hey! :angry:

sand_man posted on Aug 8 2006 at 09:53 AM said:

Hey! :angry: :lol: :huh: :lol: :huh: :lol: :p :huh: :lol: :D :blink: :eek: :ph34r: :rolleyes: B) ;) :unsure:
*corrected*

LHC posted on Aug 6 2006 at 09:53 AM said:
Also facebook is just like myspace except all anybody does is sign up and never use it.

Is that how it is in the UK? In the states, facebook is CRACK; everyone I know is on it and uses it daily

Hanz™ posted on Aug 9 2006 at 12:43 PM said:
sand_man posted on Aug 8 2006 at 09:53 AM said:

Hey! :angry: :lol: :huh: :lol: :huh: :lol: :p :huh: :lol: :D :blink: :eek: :ph34r: :rolleyes: B) ;) :unsure:
*corrected*
Aww man, that made my day haha :]

- Alex

triksR4rabits posted on Aug 9 2006 at 01:42 PM said:
LHC posted on Aug 6 2006 at 09:53 AM said:

Is that how it is in the UK? In the states, facebook is CRACK; everyone I know is on it and uses it daily

HAHAHAHA so True! My girlfriend will check hers and if something isn't new she'll go check mine.

hi-im-julian-assange-i-give-private-information-on-corporations-19997279.png

Back