F200's Oos In The Uk

Hokum

Still Fresh
Had an email from GP2X sales, they are sold out of the first batch of UK stock. Have asked what the ETA is, have been told, call back in a week....

There is going to be a bit of a delay with all retailers as the entire first F200 batch is sold out and more are currently being made.

Hokum said:
Had an email from GP2X sales, they are sold out of the first batch of UK stock. Have asked what the ETA is, have been told, call back in a week....
So they've sold all 8 of them? That's fantastic news. Talk about a new craze sweeping the nation...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarcasm aside...unless its not...this is encouraging news. People have been lamenting about the death of this console. It seems like people are still pretty interested though.

linoleum13 said:
It seems like people are still pretty interested though.
Yep, that seems to be the case. I would like to see some more devs taking the plunge. I'd love to see some touchscreen apps/homebrew/emulators.
It will take more than a year before graig2x will be sold and have the same amount of quality gaming software as the GP2X. I will be playing around with the F200 until then :)

craigix said:
There is going to be a bit of a delay with all retailers as the entire first F200 batch is sold out and more are currently being made.
Out of interest, about how many were in the first batch?

Back