Gmenu2x / F-200

craigletheren

Still Fresh
Hello,
I have just received my F-200 and it's working fine. If I plug the USB cable into my PC when using the factory menu I can access the SD card without any problems. The issue I have is that when I have gmenu2x running nothing happens when plugging in the USB cable.

There are two options within the menus (USB SD & USB NAND) but neither of these do anything. There is also an explorer option which I assume is some kind of filemanager which also doesn't work.

Is gmenu2x not designed to work with the F-200? Also, how do I view the contents of the NAND? Can I do this using USB?

Many thanks,
CR

gp32_console

No, Gmenu2x doesn't support the F-200 fully yet.

To access the NAND you have to use scripts, sterm or telnet via serial connection.

Regards,
Stephan

sbock said:
No, Gmenu2x doesn't support the F-200 fully yet.

To access the NAND you have to use scripts, sterm or telnet via serial connection.

Regards,
Stephan
I thought as much. Thanks for the response. I'm in the process of making myself a serial cable out of an old samsung cable so I can access the serial term.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the NAND is inaccessible on the F-200, and Gmenu2X doesn't have full F-200 support yet. Just hit "exit" instead (to get back to the default menu) when you're connecting to your computer.

Back