Extremely Dissapointed After Buying Dingoo

At the local grocery store, you can find an eyeglass repair kit including several different sized screws.

Pick your poison, install, or carry with you for Dingoo moments of eternal pause.

Hope this helps!

Peace

Link

Mjlink said:
At the local grocery store, you can find an eyeglass repair kit including several different sized screws.

Pick your poison, install, or carry with you for Dingoo moments of eternal pause.

Hope this helps!

Peace

Link

Just received mine a day or two ago, but I've come accustomed to carrying my bit screwdriver set in my backpack, and that more than does the trick.

Last edited by a moderator:
i bought a dingoo once, used it for quite a while, played zelda for gba, got really far.
one day i figured i would go down to the river popped my dingoo into my side pocket of my pants and went to the bridge
hopped up on the side and herd *PLOP* looked down to see a ring spiraling in the water, the sight of something dropped, checked my pockets and my dingoo went for a swim.
the moral of the story, loose/break your dingoo, sell your iphone to buy a new dingoo :D I LOVE IT

splatbert said:
I hate this device. It's shoddily made (although looks nice), and completely rip-offs:
-The PSP
-The iPod
-Kung-fu Panda
-World of Warcraft

The translations are terrible, the video quality is terrible, the speakers are shit, the 3D games look awful (and they flicker), and the input is slow. Why I even bought this I don't even know.

I think you bought the a330. Right? It's no Dingoo.

The real one and only Dingoo is the a320!

It does start with a J, but unfortunately that post was made back in January :)

SiENcE said:
splatbert said:
I hate this device. It's shoddily made (although looks nice), and completely rip-offs:
-The PSP
-The iPod
-Kung-fu Panda
-World of Warcraft

The translations are terrible, the video quality is terrible, the speakers are shit, the 3D games look awful (and they flicker), and the input is slow. Why I even bought this I don't even know.

I think you bought the a330. Right? It's no Dingoo.

The real one and only Dingoo is the a320!

I know this post is kind of old, but...

The A330 is fine (EXCEPT for how it makes the native Neogeo emulator mess up). The screen actually looks quite a bit better than the A320's. The shoulders are a bit more comfortable to use, and there's a wrist strap loop. And then there's the +32MB of RAM in Dingux. And the controller can be pretty cool for people who use TV out.

Also, the guy you replied to made that post in January, so he could have only been talking about the A320.

Don't knock the A330, especially if you haven't tried it.

Back