Every Console Ever Made.

Jourdy288

I'm writing a series on the history of video games, I'll have to check that out... Thanks!
http://thestuffiread.blogspot.com/2010/07/jourdan-cameron-on-video-games-2010.html

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
traylorpark said:
Here's a half hour list of every video game console ever made. The 1970's take forever!!! And a nice little treat, second to last console listed :rolleyes:
http://vimeo.com/13749287

Do I want to be pedantic and point out that they missed the Caanoo? And that they wrote that GPH created the GP32?

I guess I do :p

Nice vid though. Had no idea there were still so many clones of 16 bit consoles going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

dwarf shortage
Website
Visit site
Jourdy288 said:
I'm writing a series on the history of video games, I'll have to check that out... Thanks!
To celebrate the Video Games Live special on PBS, I intend to write a series of articles on, as you might have guessed, video games, in particular about their origins, impact, current status, and future (from my viewpoint).
Fewer commas, more full stops please. I suggest you learn the fundamentals of sentence construction before you write a 'series' ;) .

Love you Jourdy <3.

Edit: To balance out my pointlessly harsh post, I shall say that I look forward to reading your series. Good luck with it :).

Nova

Website
Visit site
It's true, but don't be disheartened as I comma splice sentences a lot too. I've noticed it especially as I've been writing the Caanoo review. It's just a case of going over what you've written and removing all the unnecessary punctuation.

dwarf shortage
Website
Visit site
Nova said:
It's true, but don't be disheartened as I comma splice sentences a lot too. I've noticed it especially as I've been writing the Caanoo review. It's just a case of going over what you've written and removing all the unnecessary punctuation.
Have you checked your "it's"? :)

Nova

Website
Visit site
quote said:
Nova said:
Have you checked your "it's"? :)

I have. I think we're good in the review. Here I just do it without thinking.

Orion4874

Mega GP Mania
Nova said:
traylorpark said:
Here's a half hour list of every video game console ever made. The 1970's take forever!!! And a nice little treat, second to last console listed :rolleyes:
http://vimeo.com/13749287

Do I want to be pedantic and point out that they missed the Caanoo? And that they wrote that GPH created the GP32?

I guess I do :p

Nice vid though. Had no idea there were still so many clones of 16 bit consoles going on.
And I guess I'll point out that they missed the Zodiac.... Or did I miss it? Damn, now I'll have to go watch it again.

dwarf shortage
Website
Visit site
Orion4874 said:
And I guess I'll point out that they missed the Zodiac.... Or did I miss it? Damn, now I'll have to go watch it again.
It was there :). They called the F100 the 'GPX2' though. :(

Jourdy288

quote said:
Jourdy288 said:
To celebrate the Video Games Live special on PBS, I intend to write a series of articles on, as you might have guessed, video games, in particular about their origins, impact, current status, and future (from my viewpoint).
Fewer commas, more full stops please. I suggest you learn the fundamentals of sentence construction before you write a 'series' ;) .

Love you Jourdy <3.

Edit: To balance out my pointlessly harsh post, I shall say that I look forward to reading your series. Good luck with it :) .
Oh yikes, thanks for pointing that out!