offline Pandora User manual

dibad0011

Still Fresh
Yesterday in my spare time I decided to gather some basic info from here and there. After some cheap copy-paste, and tyding things up I made a pretty basic "new user manual". There is nothing new in here as I said is just a copy-paste thing. I'ts a Pdf. still needs some polish. Anyone interested in taking a look, and giving some suggestions, corrections, etc. feel free to do it. I take no credit (authoring) for the content displayed on the file. I uploaded the pdf in here:

Google Docs Link Here(has both the .Pdf and the .Odt file):

https://docs.google....TDh0dk9iMXQzdWs

latest changes: -Table of contents added.

-Pandora Specs models comparison chart.

Last edited by a moderator:
the link is not working......

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks great will add what i can starting from top

console parts: #7 is power on & standby when moved right and left is hold

rear view: #3 USB 2.0 OTG port (1.5/12/480Mbps) with capability to charge device

#4 14pin ext connector, composite and S-Video out, audio in,ucart

#6 for lanyard\laptop lock

#7 wall charger plug-in

under Other Accessories (Not included) should add something after the av-out cable stating

that there is no official cable yet just the ext connectors to make your own

just a little bit to add, and thanks for this looks great so far it's long and will have to read the rest later

o yea and forgot in console parts right next to the right leds there is a little hole pretty sure that is the mic

Please change it's save file to HTML or an OpenOffice or LibreOffice format instead of the proprietary PDF format?

If you want the document to display correctly on all computers, PortableDocumentFormat is a good choice

However, If other people are supposed to edit it, a .odt would make sense too

the original file is a libreoffice .odt and from there I export it to pdf. Anyone interested in helping with the editing part (hopefully with better office editing skills than mine.I only know the basics) can ask for the file in here.

Comments/corrections: (in order of appearance)

• Could be worth labeling both sets of leds
  • Mention that the main USB 2.0 port is 'Hi-speed' only
  • I'd display base specs (700MHz, 256MB RAM) and notes on what was improved in each revision
  • Mention the conditions needed for 10h battery life (full load, radios off)
  • 'the extremely best thing' typo (remove extremely)
  • separate battery charging notes into DO and DON'T ?
  • 'use the pointer ans touchscreen' - you mean stylus
  • 'something hard to guess and between 8 and 16 characters long is preferred' change preferred to recommended
  • 'as you rub some plastic onto the papaer - I thought this was paint...?
  • mention that USB wifi dongles may be faster than the built in system

I stopped at about page 20

Back