Emulation

My SMS had a simple maze game built in. If you boot the console with no cart, then press some buttons and right (I forget exactly what), then this maze pops up. you had like a minute to get a snail through the maze. It was very silly, and I don't think it was even mentioned in the manual, but it was there.

If the european master systems had actual games built in, then I feel ripped off.

Actually, every SMS had the built-in Snail Maze game. Just turn on the system without a game, and you'll get that message on screen. Just hold Up and press 1 + 2 together and you should get it... Even system that had Sonic or Alex Kidd still have the Snail Maze game in there, just hold Up + 1 + 2 while turning the system on.

--Zero

My SMS had a simple maze game built in. If you boot the console with no cart, then press some buttons and right (I forget exactly what), then this maze pops up. you had like a minute to get a snail through the maze. It was very silly, and I don't think it was even mentioned in the manual, but it was there.

If the european master systems had actual games built in, then I feel ripped off.

The SMS with built in games were the Master System II. I have one with alex kidd in miracle world. Great game :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Back