Emulating On The Wiz Gp2X Extreme Help!

Kotaku91x

Still Fresh
Hi everyone I just got the Wiz and im very proud of it. but I have a problem, I can run snes and genesis game fine, I but I don't know for the love of bacon how to use either the GBA or CPS2 emulators. I wanted to know if someone could give me a detailed tutorial for either emulator...(it doesn't have to be both)and if you could provide links that would be nice as well. Im new to this and would like to learn, thanks to whomever could teach me Thank you!

pretty sure you need a bios file for both of these. certain you do for gba. google it.
its like andoperating systemfor you gba emulation.

gpSP is easy, you just need to find the bios (a quick google search should yield positive results) and I think you place it in the roms directory... not sure though...

CPS2 is a little tricky as you need to build a cache for each game using the included tool. Download the emulator from the archive and place your roms in the folder, open up command prompt and run the included exe file should be something along the lines of: /romcnv.exe [romfile]

This will create a separate cache file. Once you place the emulator on your Wiz you need both the original rom in the rom directory and the corresponding cache file in the cache directory.

Thanks Everyone for there suggestions they really helped! May bacon bless your spirits :lol:

Back