Emulate A Snes Almost Perfectly

R.B

Is there any hand held that can emulate a SNES almost perfectly, I don't care if it is a cheep chine's one

Red_Baron_2f4872a9.jpg

SONY said:

The Pandora could do it, I might have to sell a body part to buy one, have you got one yet?

Red_Baron_2f4872a9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Wiz emulate SNES NEAR PERFECT.

60 FPS in MAriokart and F-zero, not below 52-53 fps all the time. ( with transparency off and audio hack at 800 mhz) i cant see any frameskip or slowdown.

Hacked PSP with the snes9xtyl emulator can emulate it *near* perfect. Definitely not perfect though. If you choose to mod a PSP buy a 1000, the first model. Most snes games that I play, play perfectly on PSP. There are some exception though. I'm a donkey kong fan but donkey kong is pretty freakin slow. other games like Street Fighter New Challengers are emulated perfectly. Chrono Trigger = perfect. Most games run pretty much perfectly without having to tinker around wtih the frameskip or other options.

No 'cheep' Chinese system is going to have perfect SNES emulation, because *all* of these systems run an established emulator that hasn't had years and years of development for a specific device. I'd say none of them will ever match the PSP or Dingoo, even though there are going to be differences between the cheap devices due to power and version of the emulator, so I'd start with that metric. Only extremely popular devices will have a ground-up built emulator or an established emulator with device-specific code. So you just need to differentiate between these higher end devices for what you consider the 'best' - which is what? The best controls? That won't be a Droid. The most power and future for continued development? Probably not the PSP. It's all you can do short of buying this: http://vpgames.com/p-14509-red-fc-16-go-portable-snes-system-plays-super-nintendo-games-on-lcd-screen.aspx?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Froogle&utm_campaign=OT-8868R and a SNES flashcart.

I rememberrunning a SNES emulator on a DS Lite, though some games had layer problems (which you can probably fix manually) like Secret of Mana. Other games worked fine. I remember Out to Lunch working perfectly, except for the fact that using too many save states crashed the emulator. Probably not the best system for a SNES emulator... and you aren't willing to give up an arm and a leg to get a Pandora... the Dingoo A320 is supposed to be okay. not too sure though. From experience, I have learned that cheap things are cheap for a reason. Don't buy something too cheap or obscure, or you WILL regret it.

Back