Email Notification Poll!!!

Have you recieved a confirmation email???

• 1. Yes~!!!! Finally!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. No, and I am scared!

• 3. What's Email?

• Total voters

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my confirmation reply, when I tracked it I found out that I can expect a delivery today! 17th of November! Whahooo

It's in Rotterdam and mere hours away from my front door! :p

Shipment Detail
Ship To:
MARK J.P. VERGEER

I hereby would like to offer myself as beta tester for apps. I want to get into development for gp32 and gp2x and I am reading all the programming faq's. Can't wait to watch some movies and try out the two Quake ports and the Snes alpha version of the emulator, I am going to try out an RPG on it so the framerate won't matter :)

Haven't voted until now, but this is fairly late in the evening, and certainly after Royal Mail will have stopped operating for the moment.

Sigh.

EDIT: Atrocious misspelling

Been a bit of a lurker in these forums up to now, but I'm so excited I could burst.
Haven't got my email yet (pre ordered on Sep 15th) but I'm sure Craigix is doing a stirling job getting all the luvly black boxes out to us. Well done all at GBAX !

Now - wheres Linux for Dummies......

I got the shipping notification about an hour ago. Expected delivery is November 18th! :D :D :D :D :D :D "In transit" -- best two words in the English language :p

Hmm
Haven't got mine yet, but I had Jacquelyn change my shipping order so should I just assume that it's on its way? :huh:

No mail yet.... probably wont arrive for the late orderers too soon. (Hey, its not my fault I didn't know the GP2X was up for preorder until two weeks ago!!!) I'm expecting the email anywhere between Friday and sometime next week. Hopefully earlier though ;-)

Yes, yes, yes it is now confirmed :lol: , it is on the way. I ordered on the 15th, about one hour after I received the mail stating that the ordering thing was officially opened at GBAX. :)

Havnt got my email yet and I ordered on the first day when Craig sent out the emails 24 hours early

No E-mail as of yet, ordered it on 16th of september. So hopfully I should get one soon.

Update: Just recieved E-mail after posting original message. :D

No e-mail yet, but I was quite a late pre-order person, but it's worth the wait, even if I'm the last order sent. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ph34r:

Just got my email :D Its a shame ive got college tomorrow and wont be here when the post comes. :(

Nothing yet. Ordered on the 26th of September though, so I suppose it shouldn't be too far away. (I hope :) )

Back